With over 600,000 installations around the world, VIQUA is one of the most recognized and respected brands of residential and light commercial UV water systems.
The quality of drinking water can change with time and become contaminated with harmful bacteria. The HOME family of UV disinfection systems with integrated prefiltration provides a reliable, economical, and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application.
VIQUA’s products have been designed and tested to ensure quality drinking water is at everyone’s fingertips. To address recent concerns around lead contamination of drinking water, our classic IHS systems now feature lead
removal capability, offering a more complete water treatment and disinfection system for your home.
Regardless of your need, there is a VIQUA system to suit your requirements. The D4 IHS series offers disinfection for flow rates as high as 12 GPM, covering a wide variety of residential applications.
NOW STOCKING: IHS22-D4
Features of VIQUA UV water disinfection systems
- Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli, and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
- The special lamp plug ensures that no one can power the UV lamp if it’s not in the UV chamber.
- Flexible stainless steel pipe is both more aesthetically pleasing and functional than traditional plastic piping.
- Indicator lights show the status of system components and warning lights appear when system maintenance is required.
- Our high-output UV lamp is engineered to treat variable water conditions.
- The system comes supplied with a sediment filter to remove particles commonly found in water and a carbon block filter (not included with IHS10-D4) to remove lead and reduce odors, and color. Reduces the need for expensive pre-treatment systems.
- The system comes equipped with high-flow filters allowing the water pressure to remain consistent.
- Powder-coated, heavy gauge steel bracket for durability & aesthetics.