In 1866, Flint & Walling began operations on the corner of Mitchell and Oak streets in Kendallville, Indiana. When first established, F&W built hand-operated water pumps and the Flint & Walling windmill, a revolutionary product that quickly spanned the globe.
Today, the Flint & Walling product line includes submersible pumps, centrifugal pumps, jet pumps and booster pumps for home, farm and industry. Specialty items include city pressure booster pumps and fountain pond pumps. In addition, Flint & Walling is the only United States pump company to manufacture its own 4 inch submersible motors, jet pump motors and centrifugal pump motors. A complete selection of controls and control packages rounds out this line of products for the water industry.